093. The Sunday Times magazine (photoshoot and interview)
"There’ll be no flirting, that’s for sure. It’s not what this Doctor is concerned with. It’s quite a fun relationship, but no, I did call and say ‘I want no Papa-Nicole moments’. I think there was a bit of tension with that at first, but I was absolutely adamant."
Read (1 - 2 - 3) / Photos (x)
Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool… in HD
If we add the word “leaked” to this will it make it more exciting? If “leaked” means “uploaded by the animation studio” then this is even more “leaked” than when “leaked” meant “shown to 1000’s of people at Comic-Con”.
Remember how when Capaldi was chosen as the twelfth doctor everyone had this feeble hope that he would bring Doctor Who back to what it was because he was a film director and not the mysoginistic Moffat kind
AND THEN WE HEAR THAT HE’S REFUSING TO FLIRT WITH CLARA AND IS GOING TO BRING “a bit more gravity” BACK TO DOCTOR WHO AND "I didn’t want to be Doctor Who in a Doctor Who I didn’t like,"
I am punching the air right now.
"Someone just gave me a dollar cus I’m outside with a torn shirt"
can we talk about this
- Teddy Lupin having Remus’ dry sense of humour
- Teddy Lupin being just as clumsy as Tonks
- Being a sassy little shit who tries to walk around smirking like he owns the whole goddamn place but instead tripping over a twig or something and falling on his arse
- pulling pranks on everyone
- like, the Marauder vibes are strong with this one
- not to mention that since Tonks was his mum and Remus was his dad you can bet that he had the most creative, well thought out pranks ever and hardly ever got caught for it
- in the event that he would get caught he would change his appearance to look like another student
- 'very funny mr lupin, now if you would please revert to your fomer self' 'but professor i'm not lupin; i'm a weasley!' 'detention mr lupin' 'dammit professor'
- Teddy Lupin getting a tonne of tattoos and piercings and trying to be punk rock but failing spectacularly in that respect since he can’t walk two paces without falling over for one and please the boy has a mouth on him but can’t hurt a fly
- no but really, the boy has a mouth on him
- just ask Victoire, I’m sure she’d agree
- and now we know for sure that the two of them certainly aren’t shy
- pretty sure Bill carries around a spray bottle and sprays Teddy whenever he finds him and Victoire in a compromising position
- basically he was spraying him 24/7
- Teddy would be a huge advocate for the treatment of magical creatures- especially werewolves
- like he might organize meetings and rallys and stuff for it and maybe probably more likely than not sweet talked his way into the Ministry to get into places he wasn’t supposed to be in because of this
- I just
- TEDDY LUPIN HAS RUINED MY LIFE THANKS JK
And then I put all of my emotions into what I screamed there at the end.